Wedgewood House for Seniors ~ Elegant Living with loving care.
We are the only fully-private seniors’ residential care facility in the Annapolis Valley. For nearly a quarter of century, the Wedgewood House has been offering the best in senior care and service in a home-like setting at competitive all-inclusive prices.
There comes a time in everyone’s life when a little help with simple everyday activities can make a big difference in how much you enjoy life. It is in those times, when friendly faces and compassionate care can have extra meaning. The Wedgewood House is a private retirement home providing 24 hour care to our senior residents in a residential setting. Every resident has their own private room with private bathroom facilities. We, at the Wedgewood House, pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of service with unlimited loving care.
We are proud to be one of only two fully- private Level I residential care facilities for seniors in the Province of Nova Scotia licensed by the Department of Health. Our mission is to meet and exceed all requirements of care. Our staff are experienced and committed to the health and well-being of every resident of the Wedgewood House.
We offer both short-term and long –term private care at all-inclusive rates including meals, assistance with grooming, laundry, medication administration and cable service. Our rates start at as little as $100 per day and we have daily, weekly and monthly rates. Call for more information at 902-678-1242.
What we offer:
- 24 hour supervisory and personal care
- weekly visits by our medical advisor
- 3 home-cooked meals and 2 snacks per day
- dietician reviewed menu tailored to meet your dietary needs and tastes
- social activities and companionship
- assistance with personal grooming and dispensing of medications
- short term and respite care
- all-inclusive pricing
- cable service and internet
- spirit of caring and responsiveness to needs